Blablablá
Enquanto a inspiração não vem me visitar e ando ocupada procurando uma vida nova pra alugar nos classificados, seguem dois poemas sobre o tema mais antigo do mundo -o tal do amor- só pra fazer de conta que isso aqui ainda funciona.
1.First Love
I was blind to you when you loved me long ago.
I switched you for another, like Isaac,
for a smell, and a taste, and an appetite for meat,
for a fragrance of the field, and a house, and a little heat.
I have forgotten the words
of the only letter I wrote to you.
All that I remember is the taste of the glue of the stamp
on my tongue.
The fate that determined us was not really
destiny,
but it was as strong and sure as the finger of the violinist
that determines the fate of a note,
though it, too, is as final and as decisive
as death.
I was blind to you when you loved me long ago.
I switched you for another, like Isaac,
for a smell, and a taste, and an appetite for meat,
for a fragrance of the field, and a house, and a little heat.
I have forgotten the words
of the only letter I wrote to you.
All that I remember is the taste of the glue of the stamp
on my tongue.
The fate that determined us was not really
destiny,
but it was as strong and sure as the finger of the violinist
that determines the fate of a note,
though it, too, is as final and as decisive
as death.
Yehuda Amichai
(Traduzido do hebraico por Leon Wieseltier. ATENÇÃO: o Amichai tem uns poemas bem sionistas traduzidos pela Assia Wevill, a segunda esposa do Ted Hughes, aquele da Sylvia Plath. Isso é história pra outro dia, contudo).
2. The cold hill side
As months and years accumulate,
I miss you more and more.
Forgetting where I put the key,
I sometimes find a door
and other times feel stunned and lost,
though living in my own
body and life, presumably,
bewildered and alone
as the knight, kidnapped and released
to a dim world, who said
And I awoke and found me here
on the cold hill side.
I miss you more and more.
Forgetting where I put the key,
I sometimes find a door
and other times feel stunned and lost,
though living in my own
body and life, presumably,
bewildered and alone
as the knight, kidnapped and released
to a dim world, who said
And I awoke and found me here
on the cold hill side.
Rachel Adas
*** "Typical situation", Dave Matthews Band.


2 Comments:
Marocas, adoro esse pomea do Yehuda Amichai, amo mesmo.
Obrigada pela noiteada de ontem até hoje hehehe muito bom mesmo!
Ah, considere-se amaldiçoada:
A Maldição do Coelhinho
"Deve postar no blog uma lista de 6 coisas que as pessoas não sabem sobre você ou suportar um ataque de um coelho gigante com um tiro na cara, igual ao Donnie Darko, quando você estiver lavando os cabelos de olhos fechados. Depois, tem que repassar a praga para 6 blogueiros."
Besos
ah, maroca!
ia te avisar para vc apagar seus comentários e se precaver do coelhinho, mas ó eis que é tarde demais...
beijos, quero saber de detalhes hoje
Postar um comentário
<< Home