Hay tomates!

Porque tem coisa nesse mundo.

23.2.07

O velho Charles, só pra variar


"Thanks for the WHISKEY, Connie. Lemme have another cigarette." George filled them up again. "I missed your legs, Connie. They drive me crazy. These modern women don't know what they're missing. The high heel shapes the calf, the thigh, the ass; it puts rythym into the walk. It really turns me on!"
"You talk like a poet, George. Sometimes you talk like that. You are one hell of a dishwasher."
"You know what I'd really like to do?"
"What?"
"I'd like to whip you with my belt on the legs, the ass, the thighs. I'd like to make you quiver and cry and then when you're quivering and crying I'd slam it into you pure love."
She was drunk and her hands trembled.
Charles Bukowski
*** "Paper bag", Fiona Apple.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anônimo said...

oi!

faltou falar que a até o desing do objeto fotografado é teu, lindona!

assisti o kerouac no sábado com gus, após longuíssimas andanças por aí. depois contamos, muito, muito assunto.

beijos todos

segunda-feira, fevereiro 26, 2007 3:14:00 PM  
Blogger Carol M. said...

Kerouac é animal! O Bortolotto arrasa como o escritor beat. Aquela cena final, da máquina de escrever, é arrebatadora.
Isso sem mencionar a manquitolada do Jack no final da vida que o Bortolotto faz com perfeição.


Precisamos ir assistir "Aldeotas" e "Cleide, Eló e as Peras", com o Gero Camilo. E "Hamlet Banshô" e o "Círculo Caucasiano". Estamos ficando defasadas no quesito teatro. Muita-coisa-ao-mesmo-tempo-agora, ufa!

Besos!

quarta-feira, março 07, 2007 12:17:00 PM  

Postar um comentário

<< Home

alive-history
alive-history