From Sarajevo
A temporada nos Bálcãs tem sido enriquecedora em inúmeros sentidos - apesar de estar por aqui por razões nada turísticas. A cada segundo me apaixono mais pela região e, mais especificamente, por Sarajevo. Mais de dez anos após a guerra e a despeito das obras frenéticas por toda a parte, ainda há um cheiro de chumbo no ar. A arte por aqui é, como não poderia deixar de ser, pungente, impregnada de sangue, gritos e dores. Impactante, eis a melhor definição.
Dessa forma, apresento o artista plástico Safet Zec, natural de Sarajevo, cujas obras são capazes de capturar a atenção do mais idiota dos mortais; e o poeta e dramaturgo Goran Simic. Divirtam-se!
The Face of Mourning
Well I know mournings's face
whom the Sarajevo wind strafes
while flipping through newspaper pages
stuck together from pools of blood
on the street where I awkwardly watch
my steps with a small loaf of bread under my arm.
It's in the river too
when its waves sway a dead woman's body
on whose arm I notice a watch
as I run across the bridge with a bucket full of milk.
And, in the chill of December, I saw that face in a hand motion
that stuffed a shoe of a never grown child
into a wood-burning stove.
It's a face that returns its thanks on the back of family photographs
that flutter beneath garbage trucks.
And it is the face that rebukes a trembling pencil
for being incapable of writing a bulky dictionary of lament.
A face which nightly keeps me from sleeping
which is why I watch my neighbor
which is why I watch my neighbor
who is always awake by the window
staring into the blind darkness.
*** "Moj dragi", Jelena Karleusa.



0 Comments:
Postar um comentário
<< Home